We all know that dogs can be amazing for stress relief and high blood pressure. However, a lot of us live in big cities and they are not always pet friendly – especially smaller apartments.
While dogs are one of the most favored and most preferred pet companions through the world, not all places on the earth are dog friendly. Some places may be too ordinary and simple for the pets, while some places can be too interesting, adventurous, loving, and friendly for dogs and dog owner both. Here is an interesting report of the 6 most dog friendly places in the world, which are deemed the best cities for dogs.
The best dog friendly cities of the world
- Tel Aviv, in Israel, is a city where most of the population owns dogs, One in every 17 person is a dog owner here. Hence here are dog parks and beaches, and parks are scattered in every one square kilometer area of the city. A dog festival named Kelaviv is also held here.
- Carmel in California, US, is another great place to visit with a dog, or stay permanently with a dog. Here are also lots of dog parks, walking trails, and beaches. And quite interestingly these places provide biodegradable waste bags for the use of the dogs. There are many dog friendly hotels in the city that offers dog special menus, yappie hours, doggie turn down, and outdoor showers.
- Keswick in the UK is a beautiful place and one of the best cities for dogs to be with your pup. There are lakes and mountains to take the fresh air, enjoy mesmerizing nature, swim around, trek on the mountains, and feel good. And you can take your dog to all these places. For refreshments there are restaurants and pubs which allow pups with the customers, and there they also have dog special menus so that you may buy your pet treats.
- Amsterdam is a city which proves to be one of the best cities for dogs for allowing the pets in all transport vehicles that run in the city. Owners must buy proper tickets for their dog. if you hire a cycle, then also you can get a dg cart or basket fitted with the bike to carry your pup around.
- Toronto in Ontario, Canada is a great place for dogs and their owners. Almost all cafes and restaurants have an open air lounge or patio to sit and rest with your dog. Remember Canada is cool and look at getting a good pair of dog boots for the snow if you bring your pooch here! There are over 60 parks for walking dogs.
- Finally, at the end of the list, Barcelona in Spain falls among the best cities for dogs. This city also has lots of parks for dogs. Out of them Park Guell is the best. There is a dog friendly beach in the city too which allows pups round the year.
Information taken from: www.dogstruggles.com